- Auto Depotin Westbury, NY
- Traction Incin Crawfordsville, IN
- Coles County Auto Partsin Oakland, IL
- Schreiner Jeffin Eleva, WI
- Florida Wrecking & Salvagein Gibsonton, FL
- Lambert's Used Auto Partsin Hooksett, NH
- Coastal Diving Services LLCin Middletown, RI
- Melroy Auto Salvagein Stella, MO
- Roberto's Auto Dismantlingin Wilmington, CA
- Richey's Auto Salvagein Warrensburg, MO
- S & V Auto Dismantlingin Duarte, CA
- Signet Maritime Corporationin Ingleside, TX
- Bearoff Auto Parts & Salesin Bridgeport, PA
- Ligori Auto Wreckingin Streator, IL
- Burkholder Truck Sales LLCin Edina, MO
From Our Blog:Making Money With Salvage Yards
There are a few ways in which you can benefit by using salvage yards in your life. Sure, there are the obvious ones that you can go and get a part for cheap, but there are also a few other ways that you can make money or save money from a junkyard being in your neighborhood. If you are a smart business person, you can use them as a partner in several different ways. You can team up with them,... Continue Reading
Bib's Auto Wreckers
Our products and services include auto glass installed & sold, cash paid for junk cars, engine cleaning, engine exchange, engine rebuilding, estimates, recycling, scrap materials, used auto parts sold and waste materials.All makes models & years.
By richard baldy from westminister, ca
Posted Jun 2, 2016
very bad buss man he seals rpng parts and no fefund and lies about his prodect krook don't trast this auto salveg yard severl people have very bad expirince on him he have very bad repertation
By Chi-sheng L from Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Posted Jun 2, 2015
Melissa from Bib’s Auto Wreckers is great! It was a tremendously pleasant experience to deal with Melissa for junking my broken car. She told me last Friday that the tow truck would come at 9:00 AM today (6/2/2015) to pick up my junked car. Amazingly the driver came just before 9:00 AM.
Melissa was also friendly, patient, kind and professional while handling my junked car. Once again, Melissa is just great!
Thank you Melissa!