- Moran Towing Corporationin Greenwich, CT
- Sea Tow of Pamlico Soundin Bath, NC
- Sar's Inc Auto Wreckersin Oak Ridge, NJ
- Tommy's Steel & Salvagein Pasco, WA
- Superior Diving CO Incin Houston, TX
- Johnson's Salvagein Tea, SD
- Cape May Used Auto Partsin Cape May, NJ
- Foster's Auto Salvage & Salesin Searcy, AR
- Auto Kingin Brodhead, WI
- Toyoparts Onlyin North Hollywood, CA
- Martinez Auto Salvagein Independence, KS
- Kars4kids Car Donationin Minneapolis, MN
- Titan Recycling Servicesin Fontana, CA
- Bart's Parts & Salvagein Baldwin Park, CA
- Big Toe Auto Salvage Incin Kennewick, WA
From Our Blog:Top Tips For Using A Salvage Yard
Salvage yards can be intimidating for many consumers, but the truth is salvage yards can also be one of the easiest places where consumers can save money on parts for their automobiles. Salvage yards can also be great places to make a little extra money. If you can find inexpensive parts to restore a vehicle, you can then sell that vehicle for a profit. Any consumer who knows his or her way... Continue Reading
MAGNUM Recycling LLC
1025 Cedar Ave.
We buy & sell automotive cores and we buy all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals.
By Jim H from Monclova, OH
Posted May 20, 2014
CON MAN. CHeat, not paid in full, a lot of missing stuff from barn,
pending case against him. Ran off with alot of items, and never paid in full for items that were to be scraped.
found out has criminal history against him. look up local court doc.