- Don Phipps Used Carsin Cleburne, TX
- A & R Auto Salvagein Atoka, TN
- Van's Salvagein De Pere, WI
- Wilmington Auto Salvagein Willard, NC
- Carl's Auto Salvagein Wauchula, FL
- Burton's Garagein Supply, NC
- Temecula Auto Wreckingin Temecula, CA
- Erickson Auto Parts & Servicein South Beloit, IL
- Jones Garage & Auto Salvagein Washington Court House, OH
- Walker's Garagein Climax Springs, MO
- Affiliated Auto Salvagein Grand Prairie, TX
- A J'S Auto Wreckingin Lancaster, NY
- Carsin Rimrock, AZ
- Ralph's Auto Salvagein Oconto, WI
- Wally's Auto Salvage & Servicein Beaver Dam, WI
From Our Blog:What Do Salvage Yards Do?
Salvage yards are typically considered junk heaps where worthless vehicles sit and rot for decades. While it is true that some of the vehicles in a salvage yard are pretty worthless and cannot be used for much more than scrap metal or homes for rodents, there are many vehicles in salvage yards that are incredibly valuable and can be used for a variety of different purposes. If you judge an... Continue Reading
Southwestern Auto Parts
Our products and services include bay, sell, trade parts or whole vehicles, buy, sell, trade parts or whole vehicles, car crushing, free junk & wrecked vehicle removal, we boy wrecked vehicles, we buy wrecked vehicles and we stock host repair panels.Light trucks, 90% of our business.
By Nathan from conneaut, OH
Posted Jan 2, 2017
Horrible place that sells junk parts that do not work
By Patty L from ashtabula, OH
Posted Oct 17, 2015
Great customer service. Answered questions, pointed out issues before I had to ask. After sale care was easy, all you had to do was call. Once they know you they will watch for items you may be interested in.
I have also found that they are fair and honest in their dealings with us.