- Countryside Auto & Truck Partsin Wright City, MO
- AAA Auto Partsin West Terre Haute, IN
- Palmer Auto Salvagein Electra, TX
- A-Kingin Sun Valley, CA
- Shives Auto Salvagein Big Cove Tannery, PA
- Towboat Towing and Salvagein Cape May, NJ
- Penguin Auto Wrecking Incin Salt Lake City, UT
- Tuscarora Auto Salvage-L Pricein New Bern, NC
- 66 Auto Wreckingin Kittanning, PA
- Ambrose Auto Wreckingin Cabot, PA
- Bailey Truck & Auto Supply Incin Pocatello, ID
- H & H Auto Salvage & Repairin Whitley City, KY
- Payette Auto Salvagein Payette, ID
- A A Alex Auto Dismantlerin Sun Valley, CA
- Third Street Auto Salvagein Ishpeming, MI
From Our Blog:How To Use A Salvage Yard
Are you a person that loves to find a bargain, especially when it comes to finding something in salvage yards? No matter what your bargain might be on, are you happy that you saved a few bucks on the purchase of it? There are all types of people who like to save money, from the ones who save on groceries in the store with coupons to those who buy used clothes at garage sales and to those who like... Continue Reading
Our products and services include 60 acres of cars & trucks, 60 acress of oldies to late models, one of the largest selections in the midwest, over 5000 cars & trucks and we ship.We are open Mon-Fri Weekdays.In business since 1954.
By JAY FELICE from MEDFORD OREGON, OK
Posted May 2, 2016
HAVE A 1975 BUICK ELECTRA 225..YOU HAVE HELPED ME OUT WITH PARTS IN THE PAST..THANK S ROCKY....
By Mitch D from Stillwater, MN
Posted Mar 4, 2012
I drove to Bud's from MN for a clean frame for my '67 GTO. They are very easy to work with and reasonabley priced. I have recommended them to other classic and muscle car owners as a source of clean vintage parts.
By Dale H. from OKC, OK
Posted May 29, 2011
If you ever have the opportunity to travel into NW Oklahoma, I suggest that you take the time to see one of the most unique sights in auto salvage anwyhere in the US.
To see all of the accumulated large numbers of so many "classic" models....... and the orderly arrangement of the sea of rolling acres of automobiles is quite a spectale, considering that you are in the middle of the country, and no "Major" city nearer than a two hour drive.
I have been a business road traveler for over 25 years, and driven over 2,000,000 miles in that time, ..... and I have seen few sights as unique as this one. It is "worth" the drive.....