- Valley View Auto Partsin Nelsonville, OH
- Chuck's Auto Salvagein Douglassville, PA
- Donation Vehicle Programin Walden, NY
- Yerty Auto Service & Partsin Roaring Spring, PA
- JM Auto Salvagein La Porte, IN
- Foreign Engine Incin Lynnwood, WA
- Stayton Auto Wreckersin Stayton, OR
- Walker's Garagein Climax Springs, MO
- U-Pull-&-Pay LLCin Aurora, CO
- Horse Power Recoveryin villas, nj
- Burnet Auto Salvagein Burnet, TX
- Hard's Marine Servicein Channelview, TX
- Anythingmarine.Comin Patchogue, NY
- Nicks Auto Sales and Salvagein Unionville, TN
- Carl Sims & Sons Auto & Truckin Fort Worth, TX
From Our Blog:What Is a Salvage Yard?
Have you heard of the term salvage yard, but didn’t exactly know what it meant? You probably aren’t alone, because it is a new term coined only during the last decade or so by the majority of people. What a salvage yard is, is a place where old vehicles, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles and old trucks are laid to rest. Sound familiar? It is, because it used to be called a junkyard. Instead of calling it... Continue Reading
Silverback Towing, LLC
1103 Ranck Mill Road
We are a Salvage Company that deals with Heavy Truck, Medium Duty and Light Duty trucks, Cars. We will Pick up your Old Metal and Do Clean out in old buildings. We Deal with a LOT more then other Salvage Companies in the Area. Silverback Is a VERY Large Company that is looking forward to help you out !
By Ted H from Lancaster, PA
Posted Nov 23, 2015
Randy... Sounds like a commision based salesman for tires, Sound like if your are going to slander a company like that at least you should get both sides. All I can say is wow!
By Randy C. from Fulton, MD
Posted May 19, 2015
Beware of this company…Silverback Towing in Lancaster, PA. Just read the reviews. I was not a customer. I was a vendor who sold them tires and it’s been a nightmare ever since. Apparently, Silverback Towing is as unprofessional with their customers as they were with my company. They brought 4 tires for $900. Paid $100 at delivery and promised to pay the balance at $100 per month. This was done before I came on board with the vendor. I looked at this arrangement and said “Wow, what a sweetheart of a deal we gave Silverback Towing”. The tires were delivered in January, 2015 and this is May, 2015. All my company has received to date is the original $100 paid at the time of delivery. Many promises, no payment for services rendered. Upon further research I found that the BBB has not yet rated Silverback Towing because they are reviewing the complaints. AAA is recommending Silverback Towing, as are the Pennsylvania State Police. While my company’s attorneys are pursuing the collections process, they will also be sending letters to AAA and the PSP requesting they cease and desist their referrals of Silverback Towing. Please take your business to a more reputable and professional company. There are many good businesses out there.