- Oriska Repair & Salvagein Oriska, ND
- T J Salvagein Frederick, OK
- Grady Marine Construction Incin Fort Lauderdale, FL
- All Auto Salvage Incin Titusville, FL
- Crabtree Sand Prairie Autoin South Beloit, IL
- G & M Auto Salvagein Lawton, OK
- Evert's Auto Salvagein Wagoner, OK
- Loskot Motor Sales & Salvagein Irving, IL
- American Auto Iron & Metal Incin Fond Du Lac, WI
- Steele's Wrecking Yardin Columbus Grove, OH
- Galaxy Autoin Sun Valley, CA
- Curt's Wrecker Servicesin Dayton, OH
- Dull's Auto Wreckersin Alum Bank, PA
- Claremore Wrecker Servicein Claremore, OK
- Fred Devine Diving & Salvagein Portland, OR
From Our Blog:What Is a Salvage Yard?
Have you heard of the term salvage yard, but didn’t exactly know what it meant? You probably aren’t alone, because it is a new term coined only during the last decade or so by the majority of people. What a salvage yard is, is a place where old vehicles, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles and old trucks are laid to rest. Sound familiar? It is, because it used to be called a junkyard. Instead of calling it... Continue Reading
A&E Salvage & Recycling
Our products and services include salvage services.In business since 2006.We accept cash only for payment.
By Michael Glover, Jr. from Sullivan, IN, IN
Posted Aug 22, 2016
I think you people are a croc of shit. I've drove over to that place a few times DURING hours to turn in some cans, and your doors are still closed. How about you either open your doors during hours, of just close down!!!!